PUCIT_Discussion _Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PUCIT_Discussion _Forum

We want to make our University worth living in all prospectives.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Principal Take Notice..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iqra

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Principal Take Notice.. Empty
PostSubject: Principal Take Notice..   Principal Take Notice.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:36 am

If we tell someone that "there is no light in univeristy labs" then everyone laught at us by saying NO LIGHT AND IN UNIVERISTY..YA its seems funny. Bt PUCIT labs are facing this problem daily. Teachers gave projects and we are having no light in labs to do that.We are paying LOT OF DUES and where they are going. Uni can't even arrange 1 generator for labs....
Its my request to Sir Principal kindly do something for this...
Back to top Go down
Fahad

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Principal Take Notice.. Empty
PostSubject: Principal take notice   Principal Take Notice.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:17 pm

Hello...
i am very glad as a student that someone is there who took out the reality
that is been faced by more than thousands students...
But i will like to say that you are not paying as much as you are getting benefits...
its a reality. ...No doubt that it is the big problem that u mention...inlcuding me
almost every student is frustrated...i am not taking the favour of uni..but if you take
out one reality fact ,i m take out another fact....you are providing Air condition
classes ...COMSAT university takes more than 35000 for semester and their
classes are still not Air Conditioned..this is real fact...but what u say is also the fact..
i am just justifying your one part of the question...on the other hand it is accepted
that university must take notice..
Back to top Go down

Principal Take Notice..
Page 1 of 1