PUCIT_Discussion _Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PUCIT_Discussion _Forum

We want to make our University worth living in all prospectives.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHECKS OF SCHOLORSHIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fahad

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-22

CHECKS OF SCHOLORSHIP Empty
PostSubject: CHECKS OF SCHOLORSHIP   CHECKS OF SCHOLORSHIP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:46 pm

I HAVE A PROBLEM REGARDING ADMINISTRATION....I HAVE GOT THE SCHOLORSHIP IN 3RD SEMESTER..AND I AM NOT STILL GET THE CHECK..
FEW DAYS BEFORE MY CLASS FELLOW GET HIS CHECK AFTER A YEAR.BUT I AM STILL SUFFERING..THE PROBLEM IS THAT I FREEZE MY FIRST SEMESTER SO I REJOINED ..UNIVERSITY CLERKS AND HIGH LEVEL MANAGEMENT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE EFFECTIVE USE OF DATABASE,,EVEN THEY DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RETRIEVE THE RECORD...I GO TO MET WITH ALMOST EVERY PERSON ,,BUT THEY JUST DIRECTING ME ONE TO OTHER...
WHAT CAN I DO I???? MAKE MORE THAN 100 ROUNDS IN ACCOUNT BRANCH AND RELEVENT OFFICES..THEY ADMITTED THAT THEY SHOULD AND WILL GIVE THE SCHOLORSHIP CHECK,,BUT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GIVE,,
I HOPE THAT I WILL GET IT AFTER COMPLETING MY DEGREE,,
PLZ GIVE ME ANSWER 2 MY PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
sadiq

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-21

CHECKS OF SCHOLORSHIP Empty
PostSubject: SCHOLORSHIP   CHECKS OF SCHOLORSHIP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:15 am

Dear Fahad
please mention your roll number, I hope this forum will be effective to solve such problems or at least people able to know the situation

Thanks for coming up with your concern
Back to top Go down

CHECKS OF SCHOLORSHIP
Page 1 of 1